Tips on managing your reservation:
- Change passenger count:
- Changing passenger count will apply to the entire reservation.
- You cannot change passenger count if you have already taken one leg of a round trip.
- If you need different passenger counts for each leg, make separate reservations.
- Cancel a single leg of a journey:
- If you have a round trip, you can choose to cancel one leg of the reservation.
- You may cancel the remaining leg of a round trip even if you have already taken the first leg.
- Cancel the entire reservation:
- Will cancel your round trip or one way reservation.
- You will not be charged for canceled reservations.
You cannot change your boat time for your reservation.
If you would like to change to a different boat, make a new reservation and then cancel the other.
If you have questions or need more information, please read our FAQ's or our reservation process documentation.